How to make $400+ using Swagbucks

 

Hello there. My name is Mark. I am an avid user of the Swagbucks website to make over $400.00 a year in free gift cards. I don’t invest any money out of pocket, and if I do use my credit or debit card, I use it for things that I am already spending money on, but I'll get back to that a little later...

 

I have learned a way  to make this money for gift cards investing  just a little of my time every day on my computer to make these extra funds. In my case, I change the currency I make into Walmart gift cards, because, well, I have a Walmart close by, and I can also use the gift cards on my Walmart online account.

 

So I am going to reveal my secret on how to make $400+ every year… and it requires a little patience and to not be greedy, because if we do, then the system will lock you out.


Use this referral link to get started, it will even give you a bonus: https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mnazario02

 

I earn these gift cards by limiting my account into making 100SB a day , and I try to keep my income on that website to that 100SB a day threshold.  And I’m going to tell you why:

 

100SB is a realistic amount to make in a relatively short period of time, and is fairly easy to make that amount in less than an hours’ time on your computer, tablet, or any other device you use.

 

Swagbucks, or SB as it’s known on the website, is the currency that is given to you as payment for your work on the site. You can earn SB from doing different things – Buying things online, doing surveys, completing a to do list, doing referrals, and simple things like printing coupons without printing them.

 

My secret is using some of the free aspects of this website to make 100SB a day, and leaving the rest for the next. If you make too many SB in a day, the system will lock you out and it will be hard to make your 100SB daily, so I am going to show you the steps that I have used to make 100SB a day, which is 36500 SB a year with equals 365.00 in gift cards.

But I’m going to show you the math of how you can make more than that, how you can turn 365.00 in gift cards to 400.00, by following my plan.

 

So let me show you the math, and then let me show you the method I use every day,  for if you are interested in joining me in making some free gift cards.

 

First: The Math –

If you make 100SB a day, after the end in your shortest month, you will have 2800SB ( Feb – 28 days ). On the longest months, you will have 3100SB ( Jan, Mar, May, July, Aug, Oct, Dec. – 31 Days ).On the other months, you will have 3000SB (April, Jun, Sep, Nov – 30 days ).

So if you stick to that 100SB a day threshold, you will be able to “purchase” a $25.00 gift card every month, and even have some SB left over to purchase additional gift cards. How?

2500SB = 25.00 gift card. Every month has more that 25 days, so you will always extra SB every month.

Jan – 600 extra SB                            Feb- 300 extra SB                             March – 600 extra SB

April – 500 extra SB                         May-600 extra SB                             June- 500 extra SB

July- 600 extra SB                             Aug- 600 extra SB                             Sept- 600 extra SB

Oct- 600 extra SB                              Nov- 500 extra SB                            Dec – 600 extra SB

 

So figure – 12 months @ 2500SB = 12 $25.00 Gift cards = $300 in gift cards.

                     Extra SB every month = 6600SB, 5000SB = 2 $25.00 gift cards = $50.00 Gift cards

                     From the  1600SB, 1500SB can be used for gift cards. 1500SB = $15.00 in gift cards.

So exchanging SB full price for a $25.00 gift card you can make $365 in free gift cards

But I said $400.00

Once a month, SB offers discounts on some gift card purchases. One particular discount is on Walmart gift cards where you can trade 2200SB for a $25 Walmart gift card, That’s free money.

Ill show you a pic to prove the 2200SB price:



 Now, that discount is available only once a month... so use it wisely, and don't waste it. .


So thinking about the same SB, using the discount, look at the new math:

Jan – 2200SB = $25.00 gift card, extra 900 SB to roll over the next month

Feb – 2200SB = $25.00 gift card, extra  600SB to roll over ( 900 + 600 = 1500SB Roll Over )

Mar- 2200 SB = $25.00 gift card, extra 900SB to roll over  ( 1500+900= 2400SB Roll Over )

April – 2200SB = $25.00 gift card, extra 800SB to roll over ( 2400+800= 3200SB Roll over )

            2500SB = $25.00 gift card – full price exchange, pay from Roll over  (3200-2500=700SB Roll over )

May – 2200SB = $25.00 gift card, extra 900SB to roll over (700+0900= 1600SB Roll Over )

June – 2200SB = $25.00 gift card, extra 800SB  to roll over (1600+800= 2400SB roll over )

July – 2200SB = $25.00 gift card, extra 900SB to roll over ( 2400+900=3300SB roll over )

           2500SB = $25.00 gift card, full price exchange, pay from roll over – (3300-2500=800 SB Roll Over )

August – 2200SB = $25.00 gift card, extra 900SB to roll over ( 800+900=1700SB roll over )

Sept – 2200SB = $25.00 gift card, extra 800SB roll over (1700+800= 2500SB roll over )

           2500SB = 25.00 gift card, full price exchange, pay from roll over (2500-2500= 0SB roll over )

Oct – 2200SB = $25.00 gift card, extra 900SB to roll over (0+900= 900SB )

Nov – 2200SB = $25.00 gift card, extra 800SB to roll over (900+800=1700SB )

Dec- 2200SB = $25.00 gift card, extra 900SB to roll over (1700+900=2600SB )

          2500SB = $25.00 gift card, full price exchange, pay from Roll over ( 2600-2500=100SB remain for roll over )

 

So there you have it. 12 months of reduced exchange gift cards = $300.00 ( 12ea. $25 gift cards)

Apr. Jul,  Sept and Dec. you can exchange your roll over SB for 4 additional $25.00 gift cards = $100 ( 4 ea. @$25 gift cards )

 

Total = $400.00 in free gift cards a year.

 

So the math looks good.


How are the easy ways to make the 100SB a day in order to make these $400 in free gift cards?

 

This is my secret on how to make the 100SB a DAY:



 


1.       Print coupons – This is the very first thing I d every day. In the search bar on Swagbucks ( top left side ) type Print coupons and press enter.  You will see 2 results. You want to use the one that says Print + earn + save. Using this part of the Swagbucks website, you can earn a max of 50SB. Just click on the coupon that says “Clip Coupon, and keep doing that until you get to 50 clipped coupons. Then when you go to print, if it is your first time, you have to register a cell phone number. This isn’t for spam emails, but in order co send you a confirmation code. Once you confirm, you can start a print cue, but don’t actually have to print. You can save the print cue, or you can cancel it, but that coupons part will say after you close the window, on the top that your coupons printed successfully.  These SB for this print will not credit automatically, but they will show up eventually on your account in just a few days. But the coupons really is the first thing you can do to receive the credit. Let’s see what’s next

 


 

2.       On your main swagbucks page, on the left sidebar, if you scroll down you will see a to do list. Here there are 8 things that you can do to earn swagbucks. The best ones to do are the Daily Poll, Add-In store deal, Daily activity, daily discover, Attempt a Gold Survey, and Complete a gold survey. Doing them in this order, will help you to get to your 100SB threshold.

The daily poll is an easy question that you answer how you like, and you will earn 1SB for your answer.



Add In-Store deal, here if you add just one item into a virtual basket activates the SB for this task.



 

Deal of the day is a webpage that will take you to something that Swagbucks recommends.  By going to that page, and spending some time there, it will credit you for going and that part will be checked.

Daily Activity is achieved when you add the swagbutton to your browser. You will get alerts to deals, and swagcodes which equal to SB’s. This is what it looks like:



 

Attempt a gold survey is where you are going to make the other bulk of the SBs you need in order to reach that 100SB threshold. There are a few ways where you can see how to benefit from these surveys. You will have 2 tabs on the top that will place these surveys in order. The first – time to complete. Press this once and it organizes your surveys from shortest to longest. Press it again and it reverses it. Then you have the SB Amount tab, which does the same thing. When you press it, it shows the smallest amount of SB, press it again, it will show the most. Heads up, you wont always qualify too complete these surveys. But you don’t want to complete all of them, you want to do only as many surveys as you can to reach the threshold of 100SB a day. If you keep it low, your probability of completing surveys will go up.



 



 

 

These are the areas of SB that I use every day to get to 100SB

 

Other ways you can get to that 100SB a day:

You can shop. Go back to the SB main page by pressing the logo on the top left. Then on the left sidebar, you will see where it says shop. If you do any shopping online, look for your favorite online retailer in the red search bar to look for stores and coupons. For most companies you can earn SB as a “cashback” from items that you purchase online. Everything from Pharmacies, to Big Box stores, to in store deals…. You can make swagbucks on all of that. Just read the fine print to see when it credits. Some credit instantly, others credit in a few days. But if it’s offered, you will get it.



 



 

You can also go to the main page ( Logo top left ) and in the sidebar go to Watch. By watching ( or just playing videos in the background ) you can earn SB as well.




 

 

 

There are also a few SB apps that I highly recommend you downloading because these will also help in your daily SB search. Remember, I cant stress this enough – It’s only 100 that you need per day. Here are some of the apps. Go to your app store or play store and look for Swagbucks, SB Answer, and Swagbucks Live. Swagbucks is a mobile version of the actual website. SB answers is Mobile surveys, and Swagbucks live is actually a trivia game show where you can earn some free SBs. They are all fun and help you reach the 100SB a day you need.

 

Now, you might be asking yourselves, is this worth it?

 

Let me show you my own account as an example, and you view for yourself. Now I didn’t use referrals for this, this has been my account for the last 3 years, and I will show you what I have accomplished using these exact things that I have told you, every day, for the last 3 years.



 

Here under my account activity, look at how much I have made on here. Look at my lifetime – 111,097 SB. That equals $1,110.97. Divide that in the last 3 years, that’s $370.32 a year, or $1.01 per day.100SB threshold. Every day. For 3 years. Now tell me, would you do this for an extra $400.00 a year? Yeah, I got in average only $370.00, but we are just now starting September 2020. I have close to 4 months left, and I will have 120000SB by the end of December. $1,200 free Gift Cards in 3 years, that’s an extra $1,200.00 that I didn’t count on, Free. So yeah, making $400.00 a year, spending like less than an hour online every day ( something I do anyways… ) Why not make some money doing it?

 

I just gave you my secret on how to do it.

Now, just use my referral to get started, and use my tricks to make an extra $400.00 a year with Swagbucks! Here it is: https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mnazario02

With that referral you will get a bonus, so use it. 

 

Here are some of the gift cards I have earned in the last few months…



 

So sign up, use the referral link and let me help you on your way with Swagbucks~

https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mnazario02


I hope this post helps you as it has helped me. If you have any questions about ways to make these SB, let me help you on getting there! To your success!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Como puedes ganar $400+ utilizando la pagina de red Swagbucks